LAKEWOOD RANCH WOMEN’S CLUB
Application Information for 2019 Community Service Scholarship
The Lakewood Ranch Women’s Club invites current Lakewood Ranch High School seniors to apply for the 2019 Community Service Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is merit-based and will be awarded to a female senior student who will be graduating and pursuing a degree in higher education in 2019. The recipient will be a well- rounded individual who has demonstrated a commitment to community service, especially in a leadership role.
- For your application, please type and submit a document with all information requested in items I-VI in the application information you may download below.
- Please also submit your transcript and references as specified in item VII in the application information you may download below.
- Please submit your application and attachments either via email or U.S. mail to:
Email: HLevin@lwrwc.org – Or –
U.S. mail: Scholarship Committee, Lakewood Ranch Women’s Club, 8374 Market Street Box 429, Lakewood Ranch FL 3420
- Deadline: Electronically stamped or postmarked by January 26, 2018.
- If selected as a finalist, attend an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
- Please verify that your application has been accepted. You should receive an email confirmation by February 5, 2018. If not, please contact the Scholarship Committee before February 5 at the email address above to verify whether your application has been received.