LAKEWOOD RANCH WOMEN’S CLUB
Application for 2017 Community Service Scholarship
$1,000 merit-based scholarship will be awarded to a female Lakewood Ranch High School senior who will pursue a degree in higher education and resides within a Lakewood Ranch (LWR) Community controlled by Schroeder Manatee Ranch (SMR). Recipient will be a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated commitment to community service, especially in a leadership role.
- Female senior student atttending Lakewood Ranch High School in current academic year.
- Resident of a Lakewood Ranch community that is controlled by Schroeder-Manatee Ranch.
- Complete application and submit by postal mail as noted on application by January 31, 2017.
- Provide sealed copy of high school transcript; minimum GPA of 2.75 preferred.
- 2 Reference letters. See application for details.
- At time of award, must be accepted as a matriculated student at a 4 year, 2 year or technical college or university of higher learning.
- Brief interview of 3 finalists.
Application and all related requirements (essay, reference letters and high school transcript) must be mailed to:
Mrs. Nancy Wozniak
LWR Women’s Club Philanthropy
8374 Market Street #429
Lakewood Ranch FL 34202