Tour the Van Wezel BACKSTAGE and Art Collection
The LWR Women’s Club will have the opportunity to go behind the scenes to see the workings backstage at the VAN WEZEL followed by a tour, conducted by the Fine Arts Society of Sarasota, of the gallery of paintings and sculptures of Florida’s most renowned artists which is on permanent exhibit at the Center. Lunch will follow at LOUIES MODERN.
- When: Thursday, January 15, 2015, 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Where: Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, 777 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
- Cost: $5.00
- Schedule: Arrive at the Van Wezel no later than 9:45 and meet at the box office
- When: Following the tours at the Van Wezel at 12:00 pm
- Where: Louies Modern, 1289 North Palm Avenue, Sarasota (free parking at the Palm Avenue garage)
- Cost: Order from the menu and receive individual checks
MORE INFO and TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT==> CLICK HERE
LWR Women’s Club Shops to Aid Charities
What could be better than lunch and shopping?
The LWR Women’s Club held their annual bazaar and luncheon on Friday, December 5, 2014 at the Polo Grill and Fete Ballroom.
Members were enticed by the merchandise on display from an eclectic array of vendors: hand woven baskets from Africa, children’s clothes, doll’s clothes, table runners and mats, gourmet oils, garlic presses, handmade soap and creams, unique and exquisite jewelry, gourds, holiday trees and centerpieces, and plenty of bling.
_________________________Read More and See Slide Show ____________________